My plan is to print these circles on sticky paper, cut them out, and stick on the kisses. I'll then put a couple in organza bags from the dollar store with a little "thank you" card attached.
Here are my labels (I didn't make them perfectly, but it doesn't matter because I'll be cutting around the edge of the circle):
A brief how-to:
- Download the 3/4" round label template found on the Avery website. Open in your word processor.
- Download this trinity knot image.
- Using a photo editor, change the background color to match your theme. I used this online photo editor.
- Purchase Avery Sticker Project Paper (8.5" x 11"). Print your circles on the paper.
- Cut out the circles. Remove protective backing and stick onto Hershey's Kisses.
- Put a couple of kisses in organza bags.
- Customize and print out business cards using Avery business card template.
- Create hole using hole punch and attach to organza bag using choice of ribbon.
I also plan to have trinity knot fondant pieces on cupcakes for our guests. Stay tuned for pictures after the special day!